Помощь - Поиск - Пользователи - Календарь
Полная версия этой страницы: Новости / News
Форум поклонников творчества Джонни Деппа > Джонни Депп > Джонни Депп - информационные материалы
Страницы: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180
Natty
Цитата
Перевод! Хотя бы в двух словах!!

О да! pok.gif
Иришка
Перевод будет чуть попозже, а пока - красочный рассказ поклонницы об испытаниях на лондонской премьере "Фабрики" на английском:

Wow. That’s all that really wants to come out of my mouth right now. I just can’t believe today’s events, it’s just overwhelming to think that just a couple of hours ago Johnny Depp was right in front of me (bar one person as I was second from the barriers) signing autographs, talking to fans and generally just being his lovely self.

The day started quite well, I was up at 7.30 very early to get the train at 9.40 and made ready all those last minute things I needed to, most importantly ensuring I had enough batteries for my camera, MP3 player and speaker. I got to the train station a few minutes early, got on the train, bought my return ticket and was off on my merry way to Charing Cross where I was to be meeting my best friend El so that we could then walk to Leicester Square.

My train arrived on time, as did El’s on the other side of London, but unfortunately due to the trouble with the bombings some of the underground was closed so it took her a little longer than anticipated to arrive but eventually she did and after making the last loo stop for a long while we walked to Leicester Square.

As soon as we saw all the décor, posters and especially chocolate factory style gardens the squealing started and we began looking around trying to find the best place to get into at the barriers. As it was there were quite a lot of people there already and we were amazed. We really thought we would be amongst the first there being as it was about 11.15 but unfortunately not.

Wandering around Leicester Square we came to some screens hung up showing CatCF and Corpse Bride trailers, so we had to stop and watch them for a moment. The thing was we didn’t realise the important of this area until a while later, but I shall get to that. Apologies if this is all too dull coz there’s no stars involved or anything yet, but I am trying to get down everything from start to finish.

We then moved on and stood behind a row of people at some barriers and thought that this would be our position for the day, but after waiting for about ten minutes a security guy came over and told us we were actually standing right behind where the press were to be located so we wouldn’t see anything at all.

El and I then ran to try and find somewhere else before the people in front of us did, but again there was more confusion as to where we were supposed to go. We ended up waiting in one area for a while until more security people directed us where to go, and we were told we had to go and wait by the TV screens that were showing the trailers. We kicked ourselves for that because when we arrived there, there were a lot more people than there had been earlier, so we were now actually quite far back.

From there the wait began and we learned from the screens that the premiere was scheduled to start at 16.30 rather than 20.30 which had been my understanding. One highlight of all the rushing around had to be that we saw a Johnny look-alike and he was pretty good, he had the Mort hair, shades and was dressed just like Johnny. One big clue as to him not being the real deal (apart from the look being over a year old) was that some if not all of his beard/goatee was drawn on. He still looked very good though from the brief seconds I caught a glimpse of him.

Anyways so we waited and waited and waited outside these gates that we learnt were going to be opened so that we could then go in and line up around the barriers inside the park like area. We were in the sunlight on one side so I now have one red shoulder and back and it was pretty uncomfortable not wanting to drink anything yet feeling so hot.

Finally at the point when I was seriously starting to think it wasn’t worth it (I know, terrible, but I was feeling terrible) they opened the gates and there was a massive rush of people to get inside. It was a tad difficult because they were only letting people in pretty much single file and were also checking or taking people’s bags, but luckily they didn’t try to stop me as El dragged me behind her so we could keep together otherwise with all things I took with me we’d have been there forever.

We rushed to the barriers and took our final places for the day, second from front of the barriers. More waiting ensued but this time it wasn’t so bad as we were in the shade and we started chatting to various people around us. We had intentions to swap email addresses but El and I left at the end without getting a chance to which I feel rather bad about, but we were both starting to feel rather ill by that time.

Not a lot happened during the hours of waiting, I set up my MP3 player and speaker and we listened to various Depp related tracks but most of the time we just chatted to the people around us who were all lovely. It’s a pity I didn’t catch any of their names or email addresses coz they were really nice and great Depp fans. There was one guy there who seemed to know absolutely everything about the premiere and the celebrities which came in handy later when people started arriving.

As the arrivals time got closer the theme music for CatCF came on and after hours of it we got a tad peeved, that song can really grate on you after hearing it repeated what seemed like hundreds of times. During the wait we caught sight of a Depp Impact banner but couldn’t go over, and also one girl fainted nearby and had to be carried out of the crowds. I’m really not surprised to be honest and I’m in awe of the people who attended the LA premiere, it must have been a hell of a lot hotter there.

After a while talk started coming out over the megaphones from a radio station, I think radio one but I’m not sure and there was lots of screaming every time Johnny’s name was mentioned. Oh yeh and I meant to mention that some film people pushed through the crowds and interviewed the people behind us and El spoke to them as well. There were also lots of camera guys filming the crowds from the green carpet so lots of screams went up whenever the moved the cameras along the lengths of the crowds.

Eventually people started arriving, we didn’t know who at first but there were rumours going around that Johnny was about but we didn’t know for sure. We could just about see the area where the radio people were and as they came along they interviewed some of the kids that were in the film. Everybody screamed for them to come over once they were finished there but they were being ushered by PR’s to go to the press section and everything so we didn’t see them for very long then.

People who weren’t stars arrived from a separate entrance, most random people we didn’t know but there were a few celebs, some more A list than others: one of the guys from Busted, Val Kilmer, Jonathan Ross and family, Beverley Knight, Brooklyn Beckham, Tara Palmer Tomkinson Graham Norton and Mackenzie Crook.

After a while the children started coming round signing autographs, they were so incredibly cute and it must have been so scary for them having all these people screaming their names and shoving autographs books and stuff at them. I didn’t go for any autographs and instead just focussed on trying to get some good pictures which I think I got quite a few of.

Towards the end the BIG stars started arriving, meaning Tim Burton and eventually Johnny. Tim didn’t seem to spend so long signing stuff but he came just in front of where El and I were, signed a few autographs including one for El and then had to go in because the PR’s were ushering him. I’ve come to the conclusion that the PR’s are evil, but nevertheless I did get a few good pictures of him and El got some too.

The biggest screams went up however when Johnny arrived, I started panicking a little because I couldn’t spot him but when he did eventually come into view there was just a huge adrenaline rush. He started at the bottom of the lines of fans and was hidden from our view by a big tree but apparently one fan jumped the barrier and then fainted. I don’t know what happened with that.

Иришка
Продолжение:

Johnny the came into view again and started working his way up the line, seemingly signing everything he could, talking to the fans and being as lovely as I’ve always heard about. All aches, pains and discomfort that I’d been feeling vanished for a while then, as Johnny started getting closer and closer and I went into auto drive trying to get photo’s of him without getting jogged or getting pictures of the people in front or to the side of me. I did a lot better than I did at the BAFTA’s I must say, not that many of the images are blurry which I am very pleased about.

Eventually Johnny was in front of us and I just continued snapping away pictures, I couldn’t say or do anything except take photo’s and watch him. He looked so good (no surprises there to be honest) in a black beret, blue tinted shades and blue suit and he was sooo tanned. The biggest thing was though was that he was so close, not as close as he was to the people at the front but close enough to get the adrenaline seriously pumping. I didn't catch anything that he said to people as he was very soft-spoken, but apparently he told one of the women in front she had a cool t-shirt which is really nice.

El managed to hand the bag with a gift and letters in to one of Johnny’s entourage and the people in front of us gave her the roses for Johnny too so I really, really hope that she does give them to him, we’ve been hanging on to these things since February.

As expected there was a lot of pushing and shoving and it very uncomfortable especially as I was standing on the edge of a little ledge and was being pushed so that I was almost falling off. For much of the time I had to steady myself by sort of holding onto the woman in front which I apologised profusely for, but she said it was all right and everyone was in very good spirits. One of the women I’d been chatting to earlier who was just behind me apologised if she squashed me and I said it was fine and expected, it was just such a lovely atmosphere.

Johnny moved around and continued signing lots of autographs, and contrary to other encounters I’ve read I think he spent a lot more time signing stuff that Tim did. Freddie came out and I took a few photo’s of him and he signed a couple of autographs but not very many as again he was being ushered away. He went over to Johnny and Johnny put his arm around Freddie’s shoulders and they stood together for a short moment, but unfortunately people completely got in the way when I tried to take photos.

We waited for a little longer watching Johnny move round and I took one more picture of his back but we decided to leave then as we felt ill from standing in the hear and everything. So that was it, the day was pretty much over (I shan’t bore people with the details of the waiting for the train home and all that) and I’m completely on a high. Just looking through all the pictures I took brings a huge smile to my lips, and just thinking of how close I was to Johnny and Tim and everyone is just amazing. It is for sure a day I shall remember forever, and despite the discomfort of it, it was well worth it and I would do it again in an instant, although I’d probably get there even earlier.

I shan’t post all the pictures I took just yet as it’s getting late and I need to get to bed, but I shall try to post them all tomorrow and shall also see about posting El’s when she sends them to me as combined we took quite a few good shots of various people, especially Johnny and Tim.

I shall leave you however with three of what I think to be the best shots of Johnny, as these are the ones I think people are most eager to see. I particularly love the one in the middle because it might just be the reflection of the people in his glasses, but if I look closely I like to think I can just about discern the whites and pupils of his eyes, and it looks like he’s looking right at me.

А вот и фотографии:

user posted image

P.S. Прямо страшно за актеров, когда все это читаешь, честно говоря. И за их поклонников тоже... tongue.gif

Переведу пока только маленький кусочек:

"Как и следовало ожидать, там было много толчков и пиханий. Это все было не слишком удобно, тем более, что я стояла на краю маленькой ступеньки и пару раз чуть не слетела. Много раз я должна была цепляться, чтобы удержаться, за женщину впереди. Я очень много извинялась, но она терпеливо отвечала мне, что все в порядке. Все были в таком хорошем настроении! Одна из женщин, с которой мы болтали ранее, извинилась передо мной на случай, если она раздавила меня, но я сказала, что все в порядке и нормально - это была действительно прекрасная атмосфера!"

eLiza
Иришка
Как ты успеваешь за всем следить! я еле фотки скачала - больше я на зоне уже не способна что-то смотреть! а так хочется еще прочитать статьи, перевести их итд... Ах. Когда же работать? obm.gif
Ренфри
Щас по RTVi показывали Джонни на премьере в Лондоне obm.gif
eLiza
С 31 августа по 10 сентября на Венецианском фестивале будет осуществлятся показ мультфильма Тима Бертона "Мертвая невеста". Об участие Джонни в киновестивале нет подтвержденной информации.

Но остается надежда...

Источник: www.johnnydepp-zone.com
JanaJo
"Кölner Express" сообщил,что осенью продолжатся съемки "La Mancha" ,причем в Puhlheim (деревня под кельном) и JOHNNY будет там.....я думаю,это "утка".... frown.gif на кой ему Puhlheim ??????? лучше пусть в венецию едет.... sad.gif
eLiza
Осенью навряд ли что-то будет, Джонни весь в Пиратах, если не ошибаюсь, до 1 января. Он так занят, что даже в Венецию может не приехать... какие уж там съемки. Хотя, думаю, что в будущем Ла Манша все же доснимут. wink.gif ИМХО
Иришка
А на ДеппЗону вчера напали хакеры из Великобритании. Перед тем как Зону обвалить, хакер оставил какое-то большое и гнусное письмо о Деппе.
Сейчас Зона уже работает, но все равно - охота же людям тратить силы и умения на такие дела? Трудно пережить, что у кого-то есть увлечения, что люди собираются вместе и беседуют на темы, которые им интересны? Не понимаю...
Анна
icon_evil.gif Им, наверное, приятно разрушать.
Тики
Иришка
frown.gif так всегда - одни строят, другие рушат.
eLiza
Иришка
я видела этот форум, который они создали вместо зоны, и была в шоке: "Кому нужен форум, посвященный еще одному придурку?" - назывался форум. Я сидела, тупила в экран... Хотела у вас спросить, в чем дело... Вот, оказывается, что...
Natty
Цитата
А на ДеппЗону вчера напали хакеры из Великобритании.

Какая гадость... icon_evil.gif
Цитата
Им, наверное, приятно разрушать.

Наверное. И еще страшнее, что они чувствуют себя В ПРАВЕ это делать, в праве решать, кому что нужно и кто придурок, а кто нет...
JanaJo
.....Рассказ девушки с немецкого форума ( ну,той самой:" JOHNNY маленький и худенький,но ужасно милый"):

"Премьера была организована очень круто и все люди были очень милыми. к сожалению,не все давали автографы-только Тим Бертон,пара детей и, конечно, JOHNNY...я заняла очень хорошее место-прямо напротив "прессы",и все были просто вынуждены проходить мимо нас. все фэны стояли спокойно и организованно,пока не появился "Mr. Sexappeal"...я только услышала,как моя подруга сказала:" вон JOHNNY"-и все сразу "вцепились" глазами в "зеленый" ковер-и-опля- ОН спускается по ступеням лестницы....JOHNNY выглядел просто сладко!сначала он постоял с " прессой" и выглядел довольно неуверенным, но ведь именно это мы в нем и любим! мы все начали хором кричать :"JOHNNY!JOHNNY!"-и он подошел к нам. я должна обязательно подчеркнуть, что JOHNNY был единственным,кто дал автограф ВСЕМ фэнам, до которых ОН СМОГ ДОТЯНУТЬСЯ! правда,он спешил,но улыбался и даже перекинулся с кем то парой слов.что он говорил,я к сожалению не услышала,т.к. было очень шумно.моя подруга сделала ему подарок-антикварную,ей 40 лет,как и JOHNNY,игрушку,которая издает "неприличные" звуки,если на нее нажать. но,судя по удивленному взгляду,JOHNNY не понял,"с чем ее едят".......
JanaJo
вот,с фенечками,но без цепочек.....http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/Biggi/bpscoll.jpg

просто так не посмотришь-надо маркировать,копию-в адрес-и любуйтесь!!!!!
целая галерея hb.gif
Иришка
janajo
Цитата
моя подруга сделала ему подарок-антикварную,ей 40 лет,как и JOHNNY,игрушку,которая издает "неприличные" звуки,если на нее нажать. но,судя по удивленному взгляду,JOHNNY не понял,"с чем ее едят".......

Насчет этой игрушки я читала на Деппзоне - Джонни доигрался со своими "фарт-машинками"! biggrin.gif Писала как раз та девушка, которая ему эту игрушку подарила, она вроде бы была из Германии. Она рассказала, что эта игрушка досталась ей еще от дедушки, она серебряная, тяжелая и немного ржавая. Она передала игрушку Джонни и сказала: "Это подарок!" Джонни явно не понял, что это, и как он должен реагировать; он постоял немного с обалделым видом, потом передал игрушку телохранителю, мило ей улыбнулся и двинулся дальше. Девушка на Зоне очень гордилась, что подарила Джонни вещь, которая лишила его дара речи. lol2.gif
Natty
janajo
Иришка
Какой очаровательный рассказ... lol2.gif
Цитата
Джонни явно не понял, что это, и как он должен реагировать

Надо было вместе с игрушкой инструкцию по применению передавать... biggrin.gif
Roxy
Иришка
Цитата
Девушка на Зоне очень гордилась, что подарила Джонни вещь, которая лишила его дара речи. 

Ну да, есть чем гордиться smile.gif)).
Julie
Пока на даче была, натыкалась иногда на какие-нибудь новости.......про Чарли говорили, что все дети безумно полюбили Джонни...
Еще в Гонконге открыли Диснейленд и пригласили разрезать алую ленточку Джона Траволту и Джонни Деппа. как примерных семьянинов. А Джонни еще и за то, что он с удовольствием снимается в детских фильмах - Волшебная страна, Чарли
Анна
Julie
Он был в Гонконге?? Или только собирается?? wow.gif
eLiza
Вот-вот, меня это тоже интересует.
Julie
Анна
Если честно, передавали это, когда меня дома не было, sad.gif мама рассказала потом. Вроде уже был. Но я спрошу вечером. wink.gif
eLiza
Если был, где фотки, я вас спрашиваю?! biggrin.gif
Анна
У нас говорят, что Гонконгский Диснейленд откроется в сентябре. smile.gif Следим за развитием событий. rolleyes.gif
eLiza
Анна
113.gif
Julie
Анна
Ага, 12 сентября, я тоже нашла. wink.gif
Roxy
Анна
Цитата
У нас говорят, что Гонконгский Диснейленд откроется в сентябре.  Следим за развитием событий

Julie
Цитата
Ага, 12 сентября, я тоже нашла

Вот здорово! Интересно!
eLiza
Анна
naughty.gif Так значит у тебя появился реальный шанс увидеть Джонни... naughty.gif beer.gif
JanaJo
Анна а рубашка "на вооружении" уже есть? ну,с вышивкой....до 12.9. времени совсем мало осталось...как же ты к JOHNNY с пустыми руками....даже не верится, что для тебя это реально!!!! и английский потренируй-вдруг он с тобой пообщаться захочет, рубашку развернув ( и примерив)...... obm.gif
kl1.gif crazy.gif love.gif
eLiza
janajo
obm.gif
Roxy
Цитата
....даже не верится, что для тебя это реально!!!!

Действительно, такой шанс бывает редко выпадает в жизни! Пользуйся!
Анна
оффтоп
Не поеду. cool.gif Затопчут!
JanaJo
Анна (конец оффтопа) spy.gif не верю! confused1.gif
eLiza
Анна
Ну ты что! не надо толпиться и автограф просить, просто приехать туда и посмотреть на это действо. Может, издалека увидишь, чувства переполнят... и... obm.gif
Infatuated
Анна
оригинальный вы человек©
hb.gif
Roxy
Анна
Цитата
Не поеду.  Затопчут!

Эх.... cool.gif
eLiza
Вчера, в субботу 20 августа, состаялась церемония, когда из пушки выстелили прах Хантера Томпсона. Во время этой церемонии присутствовала вся его семья, много друзей, среди которых были Бил Мюррей и Джонни Депп.
Подробнее здесь в теме Хантер Томпсон
user posted image

eLiza
На зоне одна японка сказала, что в их газете написано, что Джонни приезжает 3го сентября в Японию. spy.gif В принципе, если он еще поедет в Китай на открытие Диснейлэнда, то это кажется не так уж несбыточно. Почему бы из Китая уже к нам в Россию не заехать?

По поводу Китая:
Цитата
Depp, Travolta for Disney?

By Andrew Sun

The rumours have been floating around for a while that Hollywood heavies Johnny Depp (left) and John Travolta will be among the stars shuttling in for the Hong Kong Disneyland opening. As an experienced and licensed pilot, it was further suggested Travolta would even fly his own Boeing 707 here. With our crack team of CitySeen investigators on the case, we cornered a Disney spokeswoman and directly asked about these rumours. "Nothing has been finalised," she said. "I've heard those names around town as well, but nothing's been confirmed. They are both busy and it would depend on their filming schedules." Hmmm, so that pirate you see in Adventureland in opening week may not be an animatron.

Суть в том, что Депп и Траволта, может быть, прилетят на открытие Диснейленда. Но подтверждений еще нет. Вот.
Анна
eLiza
А что он в Японии будет делать? smile.gif И надолго туда?
Bonnie
Цитата (Анна @ 23.08.2005 - 12:44)
eLiza
А что он в Японии будет делать? smile.gif И надолго туда?

Приезжает на премьеру Шоколадной Фабрики.
Natty
Цитата
eLiza
А что он в Японии будет делать?  И надолго туда?
Приезжает на премьеру Шоколадной Фабрики.

Повезло японцам... sad.gif
Дуняша
Natty
Эх, не говори... Извиняюсь за оффтоп, не понимаю я, почему он до сих пор ни разу не был в России?? confused1.gif Мне кажется, что такой человек как он, должен бы заинтересоваться этой загадочной большой страной... В Японии же он был уже, кажется, на пресс-конф. по Мертвецу? Или это был Китай?.. Ну, неважно. Россия - это Россия...
eLiza
Дуняша
Ответ прост:
1. мы так и не написали ему письмо. Он не знает, что здесь его любят и ждут.
2. у наших организаторов денег не хватит и ума, чтобы пригласить такую звезду. sad.gif

В общем, лучше мы к нему...
Лейла
Интересная новость
Аэша
Дуняша
Цитата
В Японии же он был уже, кажется, на пресс-конф. по Мертвецу?

В Японии Джонни был не раз и не только на премьере Мертвеца. Япония такая страна, что на премьеры туда принято ездить всем звездным составом. Это такая же обязательная часть программы промоушена фильма, как присутствие Джонни на премьере в ЛА или в Лондоне.
eLiza
Аэша
Насколько я знаю, он был там только раз - на промоушене Мертвеца 10 лет назад. На зоне проверила - подтверждается.
Приезд Джонни в Японию состоится 3го сентября. 4 сентября будет их пресс-конференция, а 5го - премьера.

Ура, фотки будут! luvu.gif Надеюсь на японских журналистов!
Дуняша
Фотки это хорошо..... Кабы Джонни увидеть вживую...
Кончаю оффтоп cool.gif
Аэша
eLiza Странно. А столько фотосессий японских фотографов при этом... Они все в тот приезд успели?
Natty
Аэша
Кажется, большинство фотосессий датировано одним месяцем... rolleyes.gif
eLiza
Они чувствовали, что Джонни не приедет еще лет 10, поэтому не упустили свой шанс! lol2.gif Бедный Джонни! Надеюсь, в этот раз они также постараются! lol2.gif

Я, кстати, тоже помню, что есть фото Джонни вроде как из Японии, где у него длинные волосы... или это просто с японской фанаткой...

Кстати, есть "японская" сессия промоушена Пиратов, но это, вроде как, просто фотограф был японский.
Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, пройдите по ссылке.
Русская версия IP.Board © 2001-2024 IPS, Inc.